Monday

Ernesto & Asher...

DSC_3075

Two peas in a pod!!



DSC_2911



DSC_2932



DSC_3036



DSC_3047

I don't blame her for nibbling on those ears... :)


DSC_3005

Can you feel the love???



DSC_3009

This shot cracked me up!!!! It's soooo shows them in their truest form... in action!! Love it!



DSC_2915



DSC_2946



DSC_3054



DSC_3020



DSC_3027

Ohhh man, what a little heart-breaker!!


DSC_2998



DSC_3044



DSC_3001


And now, for the grande finale....

DSC_3114



DSC_3099



These two cuties belong to one of my dearest Texas friends, Christy!! Christy has been wanting to schedule this for a while, and we finally made it happen... just in time for Christmas! Ernesto & Asher were on the move...and I got my exercise running around taking these shots!! My favorites are the two close-ups and the one of them on the stairs hugging! I really should have posted the very next shot in that series... same scenario.... except Asher has a look of annoyance on his face saying, "Get OFF me already!".. and he's pushing Ernesto off of him! Too funny!


Christy, love ya sister.... you bless my socks off just being my girly-friend! Hope these make you smile! More to come....





1 comment:

Christy said...

Karyn, how on earth do I choose? I knew that you were an amazing photographer but when I see pictures of the ones I hold so dear it truly brings tears to my eyes. I thank our Father for your amazing talent! I love you girl!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09