Tuesday

Welcome Baby Kole!!

DSC_1839



DSC_1929



DSC_1835



DSC_1832



DSC_1880



DSC_1934



DSC_1862



DSC_1901



DSC_1905



DSC_1912



DSC_1902



DSC_1927


Mmmmm... nothing like a fresh newborn session! What a gorgeous baby boy Kole is, reminds me too much of my own angel, Trystan when he was first born. The resemblance was striking and made me long for my once tiny little man! :)

He slept peacefully almost the whole time.. just opened his eyes a little towards the end! His mommy and daddy are old friends of mine from high school actually, and I took Nicole's pregnancy portraits on my first trip to Florida. The timing worked out perfectly for me to come back when Kole was just a few days old to do these pictures on my second trip in October. It's funny how one little reconnection on Facebook could have led to me doing two sessions for them, not to mention just me getting to be a part of this special time in their lives!!! How great is that?

He's beautiful guys, be blessed and I hope to see you on one of my next trips back to Florida in February, March, August, or October!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karyn...I know he is my kid but the pics are absolutely gorgeous! I love them! Thanks so much! Can't wait to blow them up and put them on his walls! -Nicole

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09