Friday

My Two Lovelies....

DSC_0378



DSC_0381



DSC_0383



DSC_0398



DSC_0390



DSC_0501



DSC_0518



DSC_0528

I think this might be my favorite



DSC_0422

Gorgeous Girl!!


DSC_0414



DSC_0425



DSC_0432

I looove this shot, something about her expression...


DSC_0435




DSC_0468V



DSC_0491V

This one's for you Daddy.... (we did a similiar shot with the belly & bear in Shelley's first pregnancy session, and Daddy requested another one!!)


DSC_0466



This is Maribel (dark hair) and Shelley... two of my dearest friends back in South Florida. I'm so pleased to share these two beauties with you... I just love them both so much! We squeezed this session in late one evening on my last trip to South Florida and I think we literally had 35 minutes or so of good light to shoot in!

I did Shelley's pregnancy portraits with her first daughter, Emma, who's almost 3. This was extra special because Shelley was one of my portfolio building mommas back when I was just getting started and now we got to do take two!! Maribel is in the process of now building HER portfolio for her own photography business... and I've had the honor of helping her get started and figure out how to do this thing!!! She's got a great eye and is doing great work from the get go... she's gonna go far! I've been enjoying watching her belly and her business grow! She's working on getting her blog up and running... check her out when you can at www.maribellaphotography.blogspot.com.

I love you both ladies.. you are gorgeous and I'm so glad we could make time to do this!! Can't wait to meet your little ones in February! It KILLS me that I'm not there... but at least I get to visit!! :)

Whew! I just went and looked at these all together and wow... you guys bring tears to my eyes!! I LOVE YOU!!




1 comment:

Shelley Avis said...

Friend, you are amazing! You definitely got the tears going. You have an incredible eye - definitely a God-given talent. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I really enjoyed the time spent with you on this trip and was glad you can be a special part of another one of our munchkins. Love you girly!!! Hope we get to hangout again on your next trip.
All my love
Shelley

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09