Sunday

A Few More of My Other Sweeties....

DSC_0308
Miss Lexi-Kay.... I mean seriously, I know she's my niece.... but HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS CHILD??


DSC_0315


DSC_0331
Handsome Noah- who's going to be 10 in four months which makes me feel ancient!!! I still remember feeding him in the middle of the night when my sister's hubby was out of town and he was just weeks old!!!?



DSC_0337


DSC_0370

Beautiful "Sissy" (Sydni) as we call her...



DSC_0359
I just love her girly side!!


DSC_0281
One more for fun... this was to match the ones on the post below to match her big brother and sister's pics! So now my sister has both a color and black & white "wall" series and a "floor" series!! Yaay!



I couldn't resist posting these.... more pics of my beautiful little nieces and nephew from my recent trip to Wisconsin! What sweet faces these are! I miss them already!!!


Now that the holidays are done.. I have one month to tie up a few loose ends. I'm going to do my best to post a few of my favorite sessions from my 2 recent trips to South Florida that I didn't have time to post amid the holiday rush! There were about 30 of them... so it's going to be hard to choose! If you are a faithful visitor... check back to see!


I'm gearing up for another 2 trips to South Florida for 2 weddings and a bunch of portrait sessions (in February and March) and a trip to Utah for a FABULOUS photography workshop to improve my skills and build my business... can't wait! So... stay tuned for some great stuff!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09