Thursday

Waiting for Their Miracle....

DSC_6822



Flower



DSC_6634



DSC_6566



DSC_6684



DSC_6615



DSC_6809



DSC_6571



DSC_6606



DSC_6690



DSC_6748



DSC_6781



DSC_6654



DSC_6587



DSC_6816



DSC_6831


Matt and Kyera are about a month away from meeting their son or daughter!! I envy their patience to wait 5 extra months to find out if it's a boy or girl!! Kyera is the cutest little thing... her belly just goes straight out in front of her and if you see her from behind you'd NEVER know there was a baby on board!!

I was so excited to see the variety of outfits she brought... from the bright pinks to the little black dress with heels and pearls... to the cowboy boots... great choices! I was thrilled with the pictures on the bridge!! I had originally just wanted to get up next to the building right next to the underpass, but when we walked across it and I looked out at the view I was elated to see the great view behind her... and how strange to see a pregnant mommy baring her belly on a bridge with cars driving down the hill behind her... not to mention (friendly) cop who stopped by to make sure we weren't planning on jumping!!! I'm also especially happy with the images of her sitting on the bridge... the sunset lighting on her face was so warm and beautiful!! Thank goodness for my 50mm f1.8 lens to open all the way up and let the tiny bit of light we had left in to get the shots!!

It was great session!! Thanks so much Kyera & Matt... I am so excited to do your little one's newborn session too!! Yay! I love it when I get to meet the baby in the belly too! :)




1 comment:

HEATHER said...

oh wow! BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09