Sunday

Aniyah Nevaeh....

DSC_0038



DSC_0082



DSC_0031



DSC_0028



DSC_0050



DSC_0092

Hello Sweet Girl!! Nice to see your beautiful eyes!!


DSC_0126



DSC_0118



DSC_0042



DSC_0078



DSC_0084



DSC_0022



DSC_0045


Meet Aniyah... a precious little 3 week old angel whom I had the privelege of photographing today! Ugh- what a little sweetie she was. When I held her I think my uterus ached a little! :) I made this little hat especially for her and it looked so sweet! I love how in some of these pictures you can still see her peely skin and the little bit of lanugo (hair) on her forehead that is still there! Ahhhh- fresh, snuggly, newbie... is there anything better?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grandmas cryin they are so beautiful. mommy loves you. THANKYOU

Anonymous said...

Oh my Karyn. WOW! The pictures are beautful. Lorin

erubio77 said...

Awww she is beautiful . We just lost our princess Aniyah neveah rubio. She was born at only 20 weeks . I couldn't sleep tonight and Google her name . I love to see how some baby some where else share our angel name . Absolutely beautiful baby girl . The photos are just so amazingly precious.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09