Wednesday

Michael's 3 Month Session :: Baird Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

Albergucci-117



Untitled-1



Albergucci-104



Albergucci-127



Albergucci-133

"GO HURRICANES!!! I loved this shot... Mommy and Daddy are Canes fans and even attended UM (small world, considering I grew up like 40 minutes north of that school!!) and had him all decked out! I especially loved the hat!



Albergucci-141



Albergucci-139



This little monkey and his parents live out in Baird, Texas, a quiet little town just East of Abilene. It was a chilly day for outside photos, but I'm glad we braved it for a couple of sunburst shots!! :) Poor little Michael's eyes were watering from the wind so our outside stay was brief! He tuckered himself out after being outside and needed a snack and a snooze, so we just relaxed and let him recharge his batteries for a little bit. When he woke up I got to get a glimpse of his funny little personality. The two shots of him laying on the blankets were accompanied by lots of grunts, arm throws, and smiles... I love that stage, where they "talk" with their whole bodies! What a sweetie! I'm excited to go back to visit him again for his 6 month session in a few months! :)



4 comments:

Jennifer Albergucci said...

Karyn is the best photographer in Texas, hands down!!! We absolutely loved our son's 3 month old session with her. She was so patient and caring with him. She made sure that Michael was as comfortable as possible and even allowed time for him to nurse and nap!!! I do not know of any photographers that would do that!!! She truly is an artist and reallly cares about and caters to her client's needs. We have already booked Michael's 6 month session with her. I would recommend In Bloom Photography to anyone looking for a caring photographer and gorgeous pictures!!! Thank you, Karyn....you captured some beautiful moments of our little monkey!!!

~Jennifer & Noah Albergucci
Baird, TX

~Karyn said...

Wow... thank you Jennifer and Noah for those wonderful words!! Music to my ears... you are most welcome and I look forward to seeing you all again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Karyn, these are gorgeous. Jennifer is right, you really are amazing. He is such a cutie pie too!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all the pictures of yours. I think photos are that thing which captures the moment and the memories. I just the moment you have captured. Ottawa photo booth rental

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09