Saturday

Baby Ethan & Family :: Sweetwater Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

Lotzenhiser-118



Lotzenhiser-116



Lotzenhiser-114



Lotzenhiser-100 copy

Big Brother, Isaac, who wanted nothing more than to play football with me almost the entire session!!



Lotzenhiser-127



Lotzenhiser-119



Lotzenhiser-122



Lotzenhiser-158



Lotzenhiser-149



Lotzenhiser-173

It's exhausting being this cute, apparently!?!



Lotzenhiser-179

LOVE THIS, my fave of all faves for a big brother/sister pose with baby... way to go Isaac!!! :)


I go to church with Jennifer & Michael and their sweet little kiddos!! Baby Ethan was born just about a month after Lyla, and is already almost as big as she is!! He's a month old in these photos!! It's been fun getting to know Jennifer a bit better as we were both preggo at the same time and frequently chatted about how we were feeling and how our baby bumps were growing!! I especially love to do photos for church family, so naturally I was excited that they called me to take Ethan's first pictures. We ended up doing a combined family/baby session on a nice overcast day. These were a few of the first images to catch my eye when downloading their session!! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09