Sunday

Introducing Kipptyn! :: Sweetwater Photographer, Abilene Newborn Photographer

Gazaille-126



Gazaille-109 copy



Gazaille-116



Gazaille-128



Gazaille-122



Gazaille-121



Gazaille-100 copy



Gazaille-111



Gazaille-134



Gazaille-113



Gazaille-131

I invited Kip and his mommy Andrea to my home for this session to test out my living room as my new newborn studio. Much to my delight, it was the perfect set up and beautiful lighting through the big picture window we enjoy! I'm very excited to be able to offer my clients a new style of newborn session here in West Texas (not new by any means in the world of photography... but just a little different for around here!). These snuggly poses are something I've been working on for a while and I'm so excited to finally be doing the type of newborn work I've been wanting too! Of course, I have a long way to go, but so far... so good!!


Most of the homes here are built to keep light and heat/cold out and have terrible window light. Sometimes going to a client's home is difficult because you don't know what you are walking into. Well, now for these very important sessions... I don't have to wonder anymore!!! Yay for me! The only tough part about having clients into my home from time to time is making sure it's clean enough for a client to SEE! :) With a 5, 3, and 2 month old... and a blooming business... that's not always an easy task!? I made Andrea walk past a pile of folded laundry on my couch at one point when I decided to try one last series in a spot I hadn't planned to use... oh well, what can you do?! :)



1 comment:

Andrea Gazaille said...

Karyn these pictures are absolutely amazing!!! Perfect!! Thank you so much for welcoming us into your home for Kipptyn's newborn pictures!! We wouldn't have gotten the beautiful pictures at our house due to lighting issues!! And the hat!! We love it! What a perfect touch to his pictures!! You are truly awesome at what you do! You have a very special talent and it's awesome our community now has the ability to use it and see the results! Thank you so much!!

Andrea

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09