Saturday

Baby Kipptyn Teaser :: Sweetwater Newborn Photographer, Abilene Newborn Photographer

Ok so I'm in the thick of editing about 6 sessions that all need to be done like yesterday (ok well not all 6, but at least 2 of them), but I just HAD to share a few images from my session today with baby "Kip!" I couldn't be happier with these pictures... and I'll be adding to this post for sure because there are just too many sweet pics not to. I invited Kip and his mommy Andrea to my home for this session to test out my living room as my new newborn studio. Much to my delight, it was the perfect set up and perfect lighting through the big picture window we enjoy! I'm very excited to be able to offer my clients a new style of newborn session here in West Texas (not new by any means in the world of photography... but just a little different for around here!). Most of the homes here are built to keep light and heat/cold out and have terrible window light. Sometimes going to a client's home is difficult because you don't know what you are walking into. Well, now for these very important sessions... I don't have to wonder anymore!!! Yay for me!


Gazaille-126



Gazaille-122

Sweet baby....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOH goodness, these are gorgeous. You just get better and better girl! -Ann

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09