Tuesday

The Cherry Family.. Abilene Family Photographer, Sweetwater Photographer

Well, let me just say that there is no shortage of beautiful families in West Texas.... and the Cherry fam is no exception!! Gibson, aka "Gibby" had fun trudging through the brush with his Dad and exploring! I was so excited to use my "newsed" purple sofa for this session... Jenny requested it a few weeks ago while we were planning for their session!! I think it turned out pretty well... though I may go a bit darker?!! Not sure! Hope you enjoy this session's images... :)


Cherry-120



Cherry-142crop

Gibson is such a great mix of both of his parents... :)


Cherry-164

Love this!


Cherry-161



Untitled-1



Cherry-154

Gibson's got a golf stance like you wouldn't believe!! :) Was just hoping he didn't smack Mommy in the face!! (He didn't!)



Cherry-106

This shot makes ME giggle like I'm the one being tickled!!!



Cherry-122



Cherry-127



Cherry-115


So handsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09