Saturday

Natural Light Studio Fun.... :: Abilene Children's Photographer, Abilene Newborn Photographer

So, just thought I'd share a few images I recently shot of my girls in a natural light studio studio!! I've been slowly but surely been working on setting myself up indoors for a while now with a set up like this... modern and fun back drops, faux wood floors, vintage props,etc. I mean, after all we do live in Texas and it gets COLD here (remember, I'm from South Florida), so another option for kids during the winter months, baby milestone sessions, etc. is a great idea! So far, I've acquired about 6 fun back drops like this one (see below for your options) and have a whole storage space full of fun vintage props... so stay tuned for more images like this in the future! I'm really enjoying this style of photography and look forward to more opportunities to experiment with some sweet lil' faces!



_INB9053

My Lyla Grace, 9 months!



_INB9033

My fashion model, Elyse! Is she delicious or what?!!!


_INB9034



_INB9031


Here are some of your choices so far:


Gold_Teal_Damask_4da79144e8849
Marmalade_Damask_4d797212daf8d
Tiles_Cream_Gold_4d44a37c8e5da
Teal_Lime_Floral_4e014dd2d436d
Mustard_Damask_W_4db9ca0970ded
Sweet_Wallpaper__4e014ad6dce77


Ok, so I like damask..... so sue me!! :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karyn, your girls are so beautiful, you must be so proud of them! I love what you've got going, can't wait to see what you do with it all. Beautiful choices. - Andrea

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09