Tuesday

Miss Davis.... Abilene Children's Photographer, Snyder Children's Photographer

This little sweetie was so much fun to photograph! Davis was the first lil' lady (non-newborn) that I got into my little studio space to play with this gorgeous and girly backdrop! I just love how these pics came out!! Of course, we had to venture outside to play too... we'll be finishing up this session by adding her big sister, Sydny into the mix next week! She's a beauty too, so I'm really excited to take pictures of them together!! :) For now, here are a few of my favorites from our session! :)



_INB3045

Is she cute or what? I am proud to say I made her head band flowers!!! Her Mom loved them both so much that she actually bought both of them!! Looks like I have a new little side gig!



Ether-108



Ether-106

It's so cute how babies at this age (7-8 months) go through a little "sticking out their tongue stage!!" ADORABLE!




Ether-107

One of my faves.... :)



Ether-114

Mommy loved this sofa in my studio space... had to take a few on it too! :)



Ether-119



Ether-125



Ether-127

There's that little tongue again!!


Ether-123

Sweetie... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09