Thursday

A Few Recent Faves.... :: Sweetwater Photographer, Abilene Photographer

Some days blogging feels next to impossible?? For the month of October, I have 17 sessions booked and I just have no idea how on earth I'll blog them?? Facebook seems so much easier these days, but I love being able to see them nice a big here! Just thought as a nice in between, I'd upload and share a handful of my faves from recent sessions.... or should I say, some of my favorites that are already formatted, logo stamped (ok maybe not all of them?), and sitting on my desktop!!! :) This way, those of you that may be stopping in for the first time can see a sample what I've been up to recently! :) Perhaps I'm onto something here!!!?! :)



_INB9961 copy

One of my most favorite shots ever.... what gorgeous kids in dreamy warm light... LOVE!



Tomlin

Little Miss Lauren Kay... will be doing her full session on Monday! I was so excited to get my antique pram out for a spin before it gets too cold!



Tomlin-6282

This is Lauren's beautiful Mommy... I love love love this shot!



Tomlin-6415



_INB2086

Sweet Brailey.... So snuggly!



_INB2333

The beautiful raven-haired Claire.... have you ever seen such a beautiful head hair on a newborn??!



_INB2287 copy


Huff-200

Miss Brynleigh.. born 10 pounds of love and squish! What a doll she was to photograph!!


Serrano-201

Taelyn & Emery... my 2nd set of twins in almost 6 years of photography.... are they sweet or what?!



Cherry-153

Loved this shot of Genae... one of my Seniors from last spring! I really need to do a Senior post with selections from all my senior sessions... I don't think I've blogged a'one!?



Ann&Alex-506

One of my lovely 2010 brides... Ann, one her wedding day in South Florida!



Whitmire-0932

The new Mr. & Mrs. Whitmire.. my most recent bride and groom! They had a lovely wedding in Abilene, Tx at the ACU Chapel on the Hill!! Watch for their wedding preview to come in a week or two!



_INB9870

The cutest little cowboy that ever was, Michael, at our final session celebrating his first birthday! I've had such an great time documenting his milestones during his first year!!



INB_6769

The adorable George family.... looking mighty good on my new beautiful sofa!



George-6859

Miss Kinley, celebrating her 6 month milestone!!



Jones-134

Little Addie, what a love, had a great "Mommy & Me" session with them!



Jones-127



Cousins-128



INB_2988 copy

Justin & Ashley.... who's wedding colors matched my sofa beautifully!! :)



_INB9234

The Eaker family... I just love them, they were my first clients in West Texas... watching these boys grow and loving it!



_INB9206

My beautiful nieces & nephew... who came to visit over the summer! I just love their little faces and miss them terribly! We are so excited to get to spend Christmas in Wisconsin with them this year!!



Leesy-201

My pretty Elyse... she was helping me test my light before a newborn session.... I could stare at her baby blues all day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09