Friday

The Bowen Family :: Abilene Family Photographer, Snyder Family Photographer


I first met Ashley out at my son's school, where I saw her...... day after day...... in a cute hat and shades.   I think this was the first time I had ever actually SEEN her without them... and my, might I say how lovely she looked surrounded by her sweet hubby and babies!  Her little bug, Cason, and I always had a little chat of sorts while we were waiting on school to let out..... I've always been captivated by his gorgeous blues and hoped I'd one day get the chance to get my camera on him!!  What fun!!!  Hope you enjoy this sneak peek! :)







Bowen-110




Bowen-130




Bowen-125




Bowen-134




Bowen-137




Bowen-138



I couldn't resist!!!!!  




Bowen-117




Bowen-141

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09