Saturday

Russ & Terri's E Session :: Abilene Wedding Photographer, San Angelo Wedding Photographer



I'm headed out in about an hour to go photograph these two gettin' hitched (do I sound like a Texan?!!) this evening!   I met Russ at his graphic design shop here in our little town and he's helped me on a project or two in the past.  I was tickled when he called and asked me to photograph his engagement session with his new bride to be!!   I met Terri for the first time at the session, and she was just as sweet as could be... a seriously tall drink of water with beautiful eyes and lovely auburn hair (the color I'd kill for!).  What I loved MOST about their session was just the electricity between the two of them!! At first, she was completely nervous and I could tell he was all about making her feel comfortable and just engaging her in the moment.   I could literally see the uneasiness fall off of her like a coat!  They were seriously adorable together and just made the session so much fun for me!!  They were comfortable in their own skin and that is just so refreshing as a photographer!   




Their ceremony will be at the Moss Creek Ranch... a quaint little B&B in Big Spring... can't wait to see what fun awaits me there!!  So honored to be with them on this special day!!  Stay tuned!!









PettyEng-104





PettyEng-127 copy





PettyEng-134





PettyEng-168





PettyEng-146





PettyEng-115





PettyEng-123





PettyEng-120

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09