Friday

The Bright Family... :: Abilene Family Photographer, San Angelo Family Photographer



Met this sweet family last weekend... their little sweetie was a bit camera shy at first but relaxed into it a bit as time went on.  I actually love it when a little one plays it a bit coy.... gives me the opportunity to capture soft and delicate images like these where they are just being themselves and not playing it up to the camera!!



PS.  I'm just loving my decision to only shoot at "golden hour" ... or the last hour to hour and a half before the sun sets and the light is just sublime.  Can you see it here?  So soft and dreamy... I just love it!  Makes editing a breeze and I'm just so much happier in general!  Best business decision ever!  







Bright-118




Bright-141




Bright-131




Bright-115



Above & Below:  My favorite two images so far.... I just want to squeeze her!



Bright-133




Bright-124




Bright-109

1 comment:

Pam said...

OMG....these are so good! All of you need to be models.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09