Monday

Last Minute Surprises...



So... Sonja called me on Tuesday.  She's been given a gift certificate by a friend of her's for a sitting with me.  She's was 37 weeks along... and I was due to go out of town on Thursday for about a month!!!  Can we say..... uh-ooooh?  :)  Well, Wednesday was THE day... and thankfully it worked out for both of us.  She actually came to my home to do the session, something I never do anymore because with 2 babies in the house, it's pretty hard to be professional!  Since we were in a crunch and she was a friend of a friend... and she wanted studio-photos... it all worked out!  Here is some of the fruit of our time!  Word has it she's still pregnant.... and ready to birth her bambino any day now!!  I remember that too stage only too well!  Just goes to show that it's always worth a phone call because sometimes last minute attempts (in general) are better than none at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09