Monday

Mr. Funny Guy!




So... this is Gavin.  He's a sassy one year old I recently photographed at his beautiful home in Boca Raton.  Gavin was awesome, easiest gig I ever had!  He literally cracked up at me for about the first 15 minutes of the session.  I just snapped away, loving every minute.  His mom & I were laughing right along with him which made him laugh harder!!  Apparently, he thought his reflection in my lens was hysterical! 

I'd kill for his hair color and creamy skin. Not so sure how I'd look as a red-head though?  Hmm. Back to Gavin.  What a little muffin!  I'm in love with his little face after staring at it for so long!  He's surely going to debut on my new website!!  

2 comments:

Tree said...

Hi Gav, This is grandma Nana Tree! I love your new pictures and your debut web page. I had a fun time with you and your cousins at Disney. Mom and dad bought me a camera for my computer so I can see you whenever I want. I can't wait to come to Florida with aunt Steph for your first birthday. Make sure mommy and daddy sing our " lalalal doo deedoo' song to you every night. See you in June!!!

Love and miss you babyboy..nana

Marian said...

Hi sweet boy! It's your aunt Marian in NC. We cannot wait to see you in June and your cousins are dying to play with you - especially Anna. You are so adorable. See you soon. Love and miss you!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09