Wednesday

Vacation Time





Well... the kids and I are in Chatham, New Jersey visiting family for a few weeks... just some good R & R for mommy and playtime with the Trystan & Elise!  Spring is in full bloom here and it's blowing my mind.  We miss out on sooo much in South Florida.  It irritates me actually?  I can tell that I've been in Florida for too long.  22 years to be exact.  Too long.  There are seasons out there... did anybody know this??  I'm too young to remember and it's been too long since I've been up north during the spring.  Here are a few pictures from our meandering afternoons outside.  I could get used to this place....  

2 comments:

Pepper Blossom said...

don't though, ok? on another note... BRAVO BABY BRAVO! it looks amazing. so proud of all of your hard work. can't wait to give you a large hug when you get home. take care my friend.

~Karyn said...

thanks lydia... you rock! i appreciate all your support and enthusiasm as i've gone through this process!!!! -love ya

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09