Monday

Why I Loove Infant Sessions!!




So.. this is baby Griffin!  Love his name, it was the name Matt & I had chosen had our daughter been a son!  I was really looking forward to this session.. not only to come back and meet the baby in the belly, but because this family wanted to do a true infant session (done within the baby's first month).  They grow and change so quickly that after a month... they are already losing that "freshy" look.  I find lately that most of my clients are waiting for various reasons to do the second session until 3 months or beyond... so this was a treat for me!  Their home has some large windows that gave amazing light... another thing that is hard to find in South Florida it seems.  He was a little champ and let me wrap him up and snap away... for about 10 minutes.  The whole session took about 30 minutes total and was cut short, much to mom & dad's dismay!  I was thrilled.. because I knew I had gotten what I came for!!  It was perfect and just what I had hoped for!  Mom & Dad agreed!  I'll be back in June to get some chunky-baby shots... and some more family moments.  Griffin's all over my website too.... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09