Saturday

Welcome to My Blog!



Well, I'm super excited to have posted my first session entry for this new blog, but realized I forgot to say hello and welcome!!   The new site is on it's way as I write this and I'm super-proud of it.  I feel like my personality is well represented in everything about it... a bit edgy but with a romantic & feminine flair!  What a dinosaur my old site seems now? Just wait and see.  I've updated inbloomimages.com with all my latest work too.  Thinking back, I realize it's been close to 9 months since I updated any work on my old site??  Well, it's high-time. I'm just a few weeks away from publishing!  This blog will be great... get to share my thoughts, decompress, and post new work as it comes!  Enjoy.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09