Thursday

An Early Session!






I met Gillian & Jason at church in New Jersey... they are the youth pastors there and are expecting a little one in October!  Gillian's baby is only about 5 months old, a little earlier than normal for a pregnancy session, but it was lovely none-the-less!  Gillian is from Ireland and has the most lovely accent.  Jason brought is (fancy) video camera along and took some footage of his bride being photographed... and actually took some footage of my doing my "thang" too!  It was hilarious and lots of fun.  He's going to put together a 30-40 second video spot of me working for my website and/or this blog... I'll be sure to post it when he sends it over.  It was a chilly, rainy day.. but the rain stopped for just the right amount of time so we could get the shots we wanted.  They are a lovely couple and we so nice to work with!!  I think they really enjoyed the time and were so sweet to watch as they loved on each other and the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09