Tuesday

The Third Time is a Charm!






Kreg (cool spelling, eh?) set up this pregnancy session for his wife, Christina, as a surprise gift for their anniversary!  He scored major points in my book for the effort and thoughtfulness alone!!! She's pregnant with their 3rd baby and plans to have a home birth with the same midwife, Mary Harris, that delivered my daughter.  Small world!?

We had a really nice time during this session.  They had 2 spots picked out: one down by Fort Lauderdale airport called Greenbelt Park, and the other was a random park on the corner of a random intersection in Hollywood.  Then we returned home and did some back drop shots in their home.  I looove the one I posted here, what a beautiful pregnant silhouette she has.  Their two kiddos were just as sweet as they could be... even though "Bubba" as they call him wasn't into pictures whatsoever!  Typical 2 year old :).  I managed to steal a few smiles anyway!  

I wanted to get this blog up as a preview for them, as they are anxiously awaiting their proof gallery as I attempt to uncover myself from this pile of editing I'm working on!!  Enjoy guys, these are a few of my favorites... but lots more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09