Friday

Two Times the Fun!






So this was my third session with Anameik & Paul.  Their Mommy, Sabrina, contracted me to take her pregnancy portraits (back when my business was newly blooming) and then the twins newborn portraits.  This recent session was done as a gift for their caregiver, Melissa, who has been with them since infancy.  She was very sweet & welcoming... and it was obvious that the kids adore her.  Anameik reminded me of ME when I was her age... big baby blues and a toe-head blonde.  Once they got comfortable with me, it was a lot of fun... though it was very very tough to get them to stay in the same place for more than a nanosecond!  Nevertheless, got some fun candids and some great close-ups too.  It was great to see how they had grown and changed since our last session.  I look forward to working them again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09