Tuesday

She Waited For Me!!!






Lori contacted me having seen some images I did of a friend-of-a-friend while I was in New York.  She was about 37 weeks at the time... 2cm & 80% effaced!  This posed a serious problem considering I wouldn't be home until about 4 days before her due date.  She was seriously hoping and thinking that her son, Gabriel, was going to come early and fairly certain she wouldn't be able to wait.  So.... naturally, I forwarded her some information on a few other local photographers that could do the session for her.  To my surprise and delight, she chose to wait for me and take her chances.  We did this session at sunrise on Deerfield Beach and she was just lovely!  I loved the shirt she was wearing too... pink!?  No one ever wears pink?  

Much to Lori's dismay, Gabriel is playing hard to get and she's officially 3 days late (as of last night)!!  I know that feeling all too well, I was 5 days late with Elise.  Ugh!  Well, Miss Lori.... at least you have some fun pictures to peruse while waiting!  Eventually.... he MUST come out!!  I'll be praying for a smooth, easy birth and I can't wait to meet Gabriel for our next session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09