Thursday

Mother Earth






I was so fortunate to be able to shoot with Mariesa while here visiting in New Jersey.  Mariesa is about 8 months pregnant with her first baby and very excited.  She's a belly dancer and teaches belly dancing.....and still keeps a full dance schedule to date! (go girl!)  This was a most excellent and inspiring session for me.  She met me at my family's home and we literally jumped in the car and went off in search of great picture nooks.  We drove along a country road with beautiful homes on great big pieces of land.  We stopped at a few of them and jumped out into their yards next to their trees and snapped away!  I knocked on doors to ask permission but amazingly, not one person was home?!  So... we trespassed... but it was great!  I had been passing the home with red barn-like structure for days and had been dying to shoot there!  The rock wall and grassy field were all just a bonus once we got up closer to the house!  My favorite was the last series we did... in the middle of a field of flowering trees.  It was so beautiful and really captured Mariesa's natural beauty too.  She's debuting on my home page slideshow as the very first picture up... I thought it was just perfect... exactly what I was looking for to introduce myself and my style to prospective clients.  Thank you Mariesa for your permission and having me as your photographer for this most special little bundle!  And hey... that awesome wrap-like shirt she's wearing... the one with all the ruffles... that is actually a skirt!!!  She just wrapped it around and tied it... and it was perfect to show off the belly!  So moms... don't be afraid to think outside the box!!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09