Thursday

Double the Fun!






This is April, a close friend of my dear friend, Lydia.  April is carrying two babies at about 37 weeks in that beautiful belly of hers... and man, she's a gorgeous mommy!  We got up early for this one... April took me to a very private beach spot near downtown West Palm Beach to do the "Earth Mother" portion of her session (a term we came up with as we discussed clothing options)!  We had a great time and it was nice to check out a new beach spot.  Thankfully, it wasn't blistering hot and the breeze was kickin'.   I was really amazed at her vibrance and spunk!  She really got creative with her outfits, especially the "Urban Belly" portion (the photos taken downtown!).  Her look totally matched the city backdrop.  We found all kinds of great textures, wooden doors, brick, and even went out into the middle of the street to take pictures.  She treated me to a Chi-Latte at Starbuck's on Clematis Street.  As we took a short break for her to change outfits and get glammed up, I sat and rehearsed my days of slingin' java at that very store about 6 years ago.  I went through management training there so I felt like I was at my old stomping-grounds!  Who'd have thought I'd be back, but with a completely different life, a husband, 2 kids, and a career I am actually passionate about for the RIGHT reasons!!?  Not me, but I'm seriously grateful.  Ok, getting too deep there.... 

Back to April!  April was a joy to work with and I can't wait to come back to see those two little babies once they are born.  I haven't had too many opportunities to photograph tiny, infant twins, so I'm super-excited about it.  Great job April.... thanks for your adventurous spirit and willingness to think outside the box a little with me!  :)  It was inspiring & I can't wait to bring my next Mommy downtown.

Can't wait to hear the good news... tick-tock, tick-tock!

1 comment:

Pepper Blossom said...

good choice of pictures to showcase. they really turned out terrific!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09