Thursday

Angel Babies-Part Two






This is Tess & Tripp... two of the tiniest babies I think I've ever seen!!!?  Actually, they are completely normal (though they were both around 5 pounds at birth which seems sooo tiny to me, but again.. normal for twins) but just seemed so little because I'm used to my 20 pound daughter.  It's amazing how fast I forget how tiny my kids were?!  It gets me every time I'm around a newborn!  Tess & Tripp WERE little angels... they were so chill and relaxed while I moved them all over the place and did my thing.  Just a lot of little grunts and squeaks... so sweet.  Tess looks just like her big sis, Elsie, who's 3.  Tripp is a spitting image of Daddy... no denying him!!  I can't wait to see how the change and grow, I'll get to because their mommy has become a friend now... one of the many perks of this job!  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09