Thursday

My Blue Eyed Babies - Yet Again!




So, I couldn't resist posting these pictures of my kids... I am blown away as I look at them even now how much they are growing and changing as the days go by.  I had a head shot session a week or so ago that I set up and shot at my home (which I NEVER do anymore because with 2 kids it's one big play area... not so professional!?)  and when I was done, I plopped Trystan up there on the stool and told him to show me his silly face.  It was so great, got some great smiles (which is next to impossible these days) and silly faces too.  It lasted all of about 60 seconds and the moment was over!  He was off and running.  When I saw the pictures, I almost cried.. he's just changing so fast... all little boy and no baby left.  This picture looked frighteningly like a school picture and it really freaked me out!  :)  

Elise, my joyful little monkey... well, I was feeling pretty bad because I spend all my time taking pictures of other people's children and often neglect my own in this way.  Elise looked so pretty in her pink little frock, that I sat her down and opened up the front door for some extra light... she sat and batted her long eyelashes at me and giggled at silly mommy behind the camera playing peek-a-boo.  This was one of my favorites.

I've been BURIED in editing sessions and haven't posted anything in a week or so... so here it is for now!  Coming Attractions:  Got some gorgeous teeny-tiny twins coming, my new NPI friend Charlie's "breezy" session by the lake, and a few other fun sessions to showcase!  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow - I just saw them two weeks ago and they already grew more! So cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09