Friday

Ms. Thang!






Charlie is a new friend of mine, and fellow NPI member... in fact, she's the Palm Beach County Director of the program.  I joined her Delray Chapter about 3 months ago to meet other professionals in my area and to promote In Bloom... not to mention the fact that it also enables me to get out of my normal routine as soccer mom and to get out once a week dressed like a woman without baby food stains on my shirt!!  

Charlie is a doll and we had such a nice time shooting these images.  We started with a studio session in her cozy little nest of a home for some professional head shots... then we headed down to the area behind her home... a nice lake and lots of greenery.  The little kitty in the shot with Charlie was a stray she's been feeding.. she calls her "Random"... because she's just a random cat that has adopted Charlie.  I was tempted to scoop her up and take her home with me... she was so sweet!  She followed us around the whole time!

Charlie was a natural in front of the camera... made my job a piece of cake!  Thanks Charlie, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09