Tuesday

Sharin & David... Part One...






Sharin & David exchanged vows this past Saturday and I had the honor of being with them and capturing the entire event for them on camera!  Everything was really beautiful and I enjoyed myself even though I was a working guest!!  I wanted to get some pictures up for the happy couple, but there are a ton of images to sort through... these were a few of my favorites so far!

More to come guys!  Congratulations and thank you again for having me!  Have a safe trip up to Georgia!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karyn, We cannot thank you enough. I love the photos and cannot wait until I see the rest. Your work is just beautiful

~Karyn said...

Music to my ears :) .... it was my pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Pretty...could you link the jewelry (GREAT SHOT)? http://www.579jewelry.etsy.com

Laury (maid of honor)

~Karyn said...

Laury, if you send me your email address, I will email it to you directly... since you DID make the necklace and all!!!!! :) They were beautiful, very striking!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09