Saturday

6 Wonderful Months of Landon!









Landon has certainly changed since our newborn session and has become quite the expressive little dude!  He was a breeze to photograph... lots of smiles, giggles, and gurgles!  Amazing how that this age... a simple snapping fingers (or jumping Daddy) will bring a wide grin.  Landon is friends with Ella (several posts ago) and he's the one who referred me!  :)  Thanks Landon!  Hope you, Mom, and Dad enjoy this session preview!  I even got it up on the SAME day as our session!!  Go Me!  :)  Oh ya, I couldn't help but post 2 pics of Landon's beautiful doggies... they were posted on the end of the bed watching us... looking so regal.  They are King Charles Spaniels.  I thought they might enjoy a few nice pics of the pups too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are great ...thanks for capturing the sensitivity of Landon's expressions! And the wild thing is his eye color is even harder to distingish in these pics ... In some they even look green! Also for the beautiful pics of my four legged girls, they look beautiful. And I love the family shot ... You always seem to make my husband look even more handsome in each session we do - what a great pic of him! -Hollie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09