Tuesday

Farah & David Are Expecting...



















This is Farah & David and they are awaiting their baby girl.. due in about a month or so!  Isn't Farah gorgeous??  What an adorable couple they make, and I can only imagine how beautiful their daughter will be.  Amazingly, I was referred to them by my father (who shall remain nameless!  ha!)!  Dear Dad did a great job!  

I am absolutely in love with the church where we did the first half of the session!  Palm Beach has some really fabulous hidden away picture-nooks!  I was so pleased to be able to do some work here before I move!  The other location was the Four Arts Museum, also in Palm Beach.  

Thank you again Farah & David and I will be praying for a smooth and wonderful birth!  Can't wait to see your little angel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing and Farah looks stunningly beautiful!! Congrats and we can't wait to meet little Nicki!

Love
Jeff, Cathy & Eden

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09