Monday

Carter the Cutie....










Carter is a sweet little guy who certainly kept me nice and busy as he explored the area and had fun!  I had the pleasure of doing Carter's mom's pregnancy portraits a while back and I'm always so excited to get to meet the baby that was in the belly!!!  Although, I met Mr. Carter once at a lunch with a few mommy friends when he was about 5 months old and my daughter, Elise, was about 2 months old.  Courtney (mommy) was so worried that Carter wasn't holding still for me to take his picture... and she was really wanting to see his beautiful eyes because he's apparently a squinter.  I kept telling her not to worry, that the running around and playing was the BEST thing possible for Carter's age (18 mos)!  I think we certainly achieved catching the beautiful green in his eyes in several of these too!  Here are few that really showed off his personality!

Next up: Miss Ella, Julie's Pregnancy Portraits, Farah & David's Are Expecting, Victoria's Senior Portraits, & finally The Lopez Kiddos!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09