Thursday

Victoria's Senior Year...




























What a gorgeous one Miss Victoria is... long hair, long legs, and eyes that just won't quit!  Victoria is a buddy of the fabulous Ani (also featured in my Seniors Gallery) and contacted me to take her Senior Portraits before I leave!  What a bonus this was for me!  I can't get over some of these shots and how stunning she is.... I just kept pulling pictures and pulling pictures to edit they were so good.  It was very hard to choose which I wanted to preview for her... and I think I edited about half her gallery to come!  I was completely freaked out at how the color of her eyes changed from each outfit/location we used.  Sometimes they seemed piercing blue, then others they are completely green!?  I even checked and used different editing techniques to see if it was ME doing it somehow... but NOPE... all her!  :)  This session was obviously back to back with Farah's pregnancy session... but we grabbed a cool piece of white wall with some reflective windows, a delivery dock, and some of the outer gate areas of the Four Arts Museum too!

Great job Victoria!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karyn! These are awesome...and what an absolutely gorgeous young lady. You really brought out the best in her! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Be a model your beautiful...

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09