Thursday

It's Official!!!





Well... the word is out!  In Bloom Photography is expanding all the way to Texas!  Yep, that's right ya'll!  After much prayer and consideration... my family and I are going to be moving to a quaint little town in West Texas called Sweetwater.  My husband has decided to go back to school for wind energy technology and Sweetwater is the wind capital of the United States!  We took a trip out there a few weeks ago to scope it out and fell in love.  Not only did we rent a 3 bedroom home on and 1100 cattle ranch in the middle of a wind farm, but we met some wonderful people too and were greatly encouraged that this would be the right move for us.  

It's VERY difficult to leave my business behind... especially considering how busy I've been in the new year, but this is going to be the best thing for our family in the long run... so off we go (in about a month)!  I am in the works of figuring out just what WILL be happening with In Bloom in South Florida... if you've been working with me, I hope you'll stay tuned as I have a few fabulous ladies lined up to take the reigns and they look forward to working with you.  We are still working out the details... but it should be very exciting stuff all around!  

If you are a regular blogger, definitely check in from time to time to see what I'm up to out in Texas.  I'll be doing a mass marketing effort to rebuild In Bloom, but I can't wait to "westernize" my portfolio too... I'll be posting the fruits of my labor on here... so be sure to check it out!  And drop me a note to let me know you've vistited!  :)

And for those of you that still have orders to place or unfinished business, don't worry... I'm only a phone call or an email away!!  We'll work it all out through the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09