Wednesday

Amy & Rafael... :: Spanish River Library Weddings, South Florida Destination Wedding Photography

I recently had the honor of being with Amy & Rafa on there wedding day at the Spanish River Library in Boca Raton, Florida. This time was especially meaningful to me because Amy's entire family is like extended family to my husband and I. Being their chosen photographer gave me the opportunity to fly home to SoFla to be with all of them for the entire day!!! Bonus for me!! The weather was perfect, the venue was elegant, and the bride & groom.... well, see for yourself how beautiful they are together!


Amy-Rafa-picks-180

Getting ready at the house... with her little man, Lucas Jose!!



RingBearer

I can't ever resist a little face like this!!



FlowerGirl

Lil' Miss Rochelle, their sassy flower girl!



Amy-Rafa-picks-176

Looking beautiful and ready to head out!!



DressDetails



Amy-Rafa-picks-172



Amy-Rafa-picks-171



Amy-Rafa-picks-170



FirstLook



Amy-Rafa-picks-159




Amy-Rafa-picks-134
Here she comes! :)



Amy-Rafa-picks-201



Amy-Rafa-picks-133



Amy-Rafa-picks-204



Amy-Rafa-picks-203



Kiss



Amy-Rafa-picks-207



Amy-Rafa-picks-209



Amy-Rafa-picks-156



Amy-Rafa-picks-154 copy



Amy-Rafa-picks-151



Amy-Rafa-picks-150



Amy-Rafa-picks-149



Amy-Rafa-picks-148

Amy was such a gorgeous bride!!!



Bride



Amy-Rafa-picks-143

Oh my!!!!!!?!!!



Amy-Rafa-picks-141


Above & Below......might be my two favorite images from the entire day!!



Amy-Rafa-picks-140



Amy-Rafa-picks-139



Amy-Rafa-picks-138



Amy-Rafa-picks-152




Amy-Rafa-picks-131



Amy-Rafa-picks-130



Amy-Rafa-picks-127



Amy-Rafa-picks-126



Amy-Rafa-picks-125



Amy-Rafa-picks-122



Amy-Rafa-picks-124

These guys were fun!!! They just grabbed Rafa all on their own and went for it!



Amy-Rafa-picks-123



Amy-Rafa-picks-121 copy

And then they grabbed Amy.... !!



Amy-Rafa-picks-128

The famous jump shot! These shots always leave me sitting in front of my computer laughing to see the crazy expressions and I'm always curious to see who caught the most air!! :) Good job everyone! Below: I had to post this one too, this was a happy accident (as I like to call them)... my second shooter, Kelly, fired with her flash at the same time off to camera left! Gave this shot a nice little OCF effect!! I love it, brought in a little more of the pretty blue sky behind them!! So fun!


Amy-Rafa-picks-129



RecptDetails



Amy-Rafa-picks-208



CAke

This beautiful cake was made by Rafa's mom... who brought all of her supplies from Uruguay in order to make this for them once they arrived! It was lovely, tasted delicious, and was such a special touch to their day! Being a former pastry chef myself, I was highly impressed with her handiwork!!



FirstDance



Untitled-1



GroomMom



Dancing2



Dancing

These two knew how to get their groove on! I had so much fun watching them together...


Amy-Rafa-picks-157

That's all for now... :)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Karyn these are gorgeous! I love the colors and you were right, they are a beautiful couple. Great job to all!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Amy and Rafa, you guys look great, and Karyn, you are an amazing photographer. :) -- Brittnye

Anonymous said...

We could not be happier with our wedding pictures! They are so beautiful!

Auntie KJ said...

Absolutely beautiful and stunning! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! I am actually getting married there in December and it was nice being able to see an actual wedding take place there!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of getting married there in December 2012. This looks amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09