Monday

Baby Weston :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, Sweetwater Photographer

This sweet little monkey was born 6 weeks early and is finally home from the hospital! Mommy, Sharla, contacted me about doing a newborn session for him at their home in Sweetwater and I wasn't convinced that I'd be able to do a true newborn session with him due to the fact that he was already 6 weeks old!! As it turned out, he was still just a teeny one, at 6 pounds and still very "fresh" and curly! I was super proud of him for holding the heads up pose all by himself... for probably a full 3 minutes! I even had time to grab my iphone to take a picture of him to send to his Mommy who was at work! Thank you to Weston's Grandma's who were there with us during the session! This little guy is getting no shortage of love, THIS is for sure!! :)


Weston-101



Weston-109



Weston-104



Untitled-1



Weston-120



Weston-150



Weston-144



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09