Friday

Brittany & Zach... :: Abilene Wedding Photographer, San Angelo Wedding Photographer

Brittany & Zach's big day was indeed beautiful in many unique ways. From Brittany's vintage styling to the sweet sentiment of their ceremony... it was a lovely event to be a part of! I swear there are about 60 + or - images here... and I swear I could have chose about 60 more to share but I want to get onto finishing ALL of them... so I tried hard to keep this post from getting too huge!! Brittany & Zach, I hope you enjoy seeing this glimpse of your wedding day through these photos... more goodness comin' to you I promise! I hope you are enjoying your first days as Mr. & Mrs.!!! P.S. - The song that is playing was their wedding song... I couldn't get it out of my head for at least a week!! It's now one of my favorites... :)


Church



Details



Britt



Mercer-Fullwood-9116



Mercer-Fullwood-9130



Mercer-Fullwood-9154



Kiddos

Cutie pies... their Ring Bearer and Flower Girl...



Mercer-Fullwood-9617

I loved watching Zach's mom, Lisa, loving on her grandchildren... :)



Letter

Zach had one of his guys bring a letter to Brittany to read before they saw each other for the first time! She was adorable to watch as she read the letter, laughed, and cried! I love when couples do this... :)



Praying

Brittany's girls wanted to pray for her before the ceremony... loved it!



Isle



Mercer-Fullwood-9702



Mercer-Fullwood-9719

The view from the balcony!!


Vows



Mercer-Fullwood-9743



Mercer-Fullwood-9713

A little fish-eye lens fun!!



Kiss



Mercer-Fullwood-9250



Mercer-Fullwood-9268



Mercer-Fullwood-9261

I love how her pretty shoes were peeking out from under her dress in this shot!!



Zach



Mercer-Fullwood-9289

It was about 105 degrees outside with 25mph winds during this time.... I managed to twist their arms to let me take them outside for about 5 minutes so we could have just a few portraits of them in natural light.... this was one of my favorites!


INB_9999



Mercer-Fullwood-9609



Mercer-Fullwood-9778



Mercer-Fullwood-9772



Mercer-Fullwood-9796



GetawayCar



recpt

Above, top left: On display at the reception were both Brittany & Zachs' mother's wedding dresses... they were so beautiful and definitely added to her vintage theme!



Candy

The yummy candy bar... a macro lens dream!!



Entrance

Brittany surprised everyone by entering the reception in a different, dress... an authentic 1940s glam piece that she found in a local dress shop!! So fun!



Mercer-Fullwood-0281

Git it girrrrrl!



Mercer-Fullwood-0056



Dancing

I think everyone had a great time!!!


Sparklers

And then they were off.... driving to Dallas that night to catch a plane the next morning to Italy for their honeymoon...... those punks!!!! Ha ha... yes, I was totally green with envy and wished they could have packed my camera and I in a spare suitcase!!! Oh well! I've seen their pictures... and trust me they had a wonderful time.... without me!! Lol! God bless you both as you start this wild and wonderful ride together!! Thank you for choosing In Bloom, I had a blast! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful! I love the colors, nice job K! -Ann

Britt said...

You are so talented Karyn! Love them ALL! My personal favorite is the group prayer before the ceremony...such a special moment with such sweet friends and family. You did a great job capturing all the colors...they pop in every picture! THANK YOU :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding, Britt is right about the colors. You do a fantastic job Karyn, all your work is so vibrant and bright. I'm excited to have you take my family's pics in November! Heidi

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09