Friday

Blushing Brittany :: Abilene Bridals, Abilene Wedding Photographer

Brittany, who is now officially Mrs. Zach Fullwood, had a lovely bridal session last month that I've been dying to share! Now that the wedding is over (which will be up on the blog here in the next week or so for a preview), I can show these off! Bridals portraits were a new concept to me when I moved to West Texas a little over 2 years ago from South Florida.. but I think it's a great concept! It saves a ton of time on the wedding day and insures a little creativity for the brides images before the pressure of the big day! Be sure to notice the beautiful Victorian settee that Brittany brought along!!! I've been feverishly searching for a settee JUST like this one and about died when I saw it.... had to be careful not to drool all over it!!! I tried like crazy to get her to sell it to me, but being a cherished family heirloom... she wouldn't budge! Can you blame her?! :) I sure can't! Thankfully, I've located one just like it and will be headed up to Wichita Falls on Monday to pick it up!! Meanwhile, enjoy this handful from Brittany's bridal session... be back with more from the wedding soon!



BrittBridals-103 copy

This was the dress she wore for the reception.. total 40s glam!


BrittBridals-131



BrittBridals-145



BrittBridals-110



BrittBridals-121


BrittBridals-127



BrittBridals-167

And her her more traditional ceremony dress...



BrittBridals-174



BrittBridals-161



BrittBridals-190

ABOVE & BELOW: I was so glad to have a bit of dramatic sky... all it takes is a few clouds and a subtle texture to create a dramatic sky!! Yay!



BrittBridals-198




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09