Saturday

Awaiting Brynleigh... :: Abilene Maternity Photography, Anson Photographer

Just wanted to quickly share a few of these images from Kate's Maternity Session! She and her husband Matt somehow found the time to squeeze in a maternity session amidst moving into a new house.... which I know from personal experience is no easy task!! I don't know which is harder, moving with an almost full grown baby in the belly (like Kate just did), or moving with a 3 week old (like I did just 6 months ago)... but I DO know it's worth it in the end! They were a very sweet couple and I'm excited for them to receive their little sweet pea! The great part is, they booked my Mommy Bloom & Baby Bud package, so I get to meet Brynleigh and photograph her as a newborn too! Yay! :)



Huff-143 copy



Huff-130



Huff-126



Huff-139



Huff-117



Huff-131


Blessings to you Matt & Kate as you enjoy your last days with just the two of you! I'm excited to meet your little angel and I pray for a smooth, easy birth for all 3 of you! I'll be waiting to hear the good news!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09