Tuesday

Awaiting Baby Brother..... or Sister??! :: Abilene Maternity Photography, Abilene Family Photography


Well, pardon me as I swoon all over the place over this session!  I really could have not asked for much more beauty with this sweet little family (ok, well maybe some evening sun for some hazy, sunflare photos instead of a storm covering up the sunset?!)!   Heidi, who's expecting baby #2 this September, styled this session ever-so-beautifully with their vintage clothing.  As if her daughter, Eden, wasn't amazing enough... she dressed her in this hand made dress and found one to match for herself!!  Honestly, Eden was a little auburn haired, curly-cued ANGEL and I must admit I had a hard time putting the camera down!!  I'm super excited to meet this little person after he/she makes the grand arrival and comes to visit for some newborn photos!!  I just love my "In Bloom & Baby Bud" package!! :)  Enjoy!





Schlemmer-110




Schlemmer-123



Schlemmer-164


Looking beautiful with her maxi dress from The Open Window in Sweetwater... LOVE that store!!!  




Schlemmer-160



Schlemmer-157
 Scott was so sweet with his girls..... if they have another girl, he's in big trouble!!! :)  


Schlemmer-152


Schlemmer-148




Schlemmer-136




Schlemmer-155




Schlemmer-156

"Sigh.....she's a stunner!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everything about these images. Just gorgeous, makes me wish I was pregnant again. :( -Alexis

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for outdoing yourself! Can't wait to see more of them. We LOVE your work!!!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09