Thursday

The Hendrix Famiy :: Abilene Family Photographer, Snyder Family Photographer



Have you ever met someone and had the gut feeling, "Now I could be friends with this person!!?!"  Well, that was my thought about Krista when I first met her at my son's school.  She just has a warmth and light about her.... it's attractive and comes only from her love for Jesus!! I'm convinced that Spirit recognizes Spirit in people... and I'd feel safe to say given enough time and attention... she'll be a "lifeboat" friend before I know it!   Well, these are my sweet friend's little birdies and her hubby who might I say, went right into the snuggles and smooching oh-so-easily when I gave a little direction which made me so happy for my friend!!  We did this session out on their ranch... I especially lovin' the family photos by the pretty sprawling tree in the warm sun of the evening!  

Thanks again for having me ma'am... I'm praying we get our mommy's night out here SOOOON!  (sheeeesh!)  :)





Hendrix-102





Hendrix-111




Nothing like a good family tickle pile-up!





Hendrix-113




Hendrix-120





Hendrix-121




 I know everyone loves the smiley photos (and I have them of this shot)... but I love shots like these the best!  




Hendrix-137




 They were so excited to wear their pink sparkle fancy dresses!!  





Hendrix-132





Hendrix-157




Hendrix-142



 GAAAAAAAAAAH!  I'm sooo in love with this little cowboy grin!!  What a handsome boy!




Hendrix-150





Hendrix-165





Hendrix-164





Hendrix-172





Hendrix-171





Hendrix-175





Hendrix-168  



 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her... (Proverbs 31:28 NIV)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karyn ~ WoW !! You did such a marvelous job capturing the memorable moments and expressions that weave in and out of our day to day life ... You know I have been looking forward to these photos and I couldn't be more thrilled !! So many snapshots tucked away in my heart but what a treat to have these to "remember". These tender years go so quickly ... My momma always says, "The days are long but the years are short." Thank you for blessing our family with your fantastical talent and more so thank you for blessing me with sweet friendship !! Life is a journey to our Heavenly Home ... Who you walk with becomes your family. Love ya sister ! :)

~ Krista

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09