Friday

A Glimpse of the Last Few Days... :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, Abilene Family Photography




So any of you that follow my Facebook page knows that I've been on an post-processing marathon over this last week... trying DESPERATELY to catch up with the 20 something portrait sessions I've been buried under perpetually over the last 3-4 months of my life!!  The great news is, I'm almost there!!  Woo-hooo!  I did have to take a few pauses to go visit with some little people on Wednesday, Thursday, and this morning.  Just wanted to pause to share a few teasers for their sweet parents!  Enjoy!








INB_1161




Love this shot of Miss Emery... first took her and twin sis's photos as newborns!  I can hardly believe they are almost one!!!?!  I must say she looks mighty adorable on my new pink settee!





INB_1246




Big sister, Brynlee.. she was all about my parasol!





INB_1281




 Miss Taelyn... rockin' out the chair!  Both babies loved sitting in this chair!





INB_1592




 Sweet Colin... now 4 months old... one of my JOY (Just One Year) clients... doing a 4/8/12 abridged version of the package!





INB_1444




Miss Sophia... shot her newborn portraits what seems like yesterday!!  Now 3 months old and also a JOY client!  I just love getting to see my babies grow!!  





INB_1894




 World, meet Rory... spent my morning with him and sweet mama!  He's 7 days new... and had the most perfect skin of any baby I've ever photographed!   Not to mention the strawberry wavy hair!! :)





INB_20378x10





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the best job ever! These are beautiful. Your newborns are seriously the best in the area. Can't wait to use you one day.

Maternity Photograher Chandler AZ said...

Those are such adorable pictures!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09