Thursday

Lauren's 9 Month Milestone Session :: Abilene Baby Photographer, San Angelo Children's Photographer


I've had the privilege of documenting sweet Lauren's milestones since being the her mommy's belly!  Another one of my JOY (Just One Year) clients whom I get to see and work with every 3 months during her first year!  I must give her mommy, Lesli, some major kudos for so beautifully styling her sessions!!  Every time I see her (and her big brother Will), she's beautifully dressed in vintage baby clothes... classic & timeless, which I love because 20 years from now her photos will still be classic & timeless, not trendy and dated!!  Not to mention the fact that when I suggested meeting at 6:45am in efforts to capture the "good light" early in the morning (since that's when Lauren is at her best)I'm so in love with these images... soft and dreamy... JUST the kind of work I love to create!  Enjoy!






Callie-111




Callie-114




Callie-125




Callie-144


 Precious little smile!!



Tomlin-135


Swooon!  Lesli always comes dressed to be in a few photos with Lauren... saw this area behind us and immediately saw this photo in my mind!  




Callie-169



Callie-178


 Sweet little sassy girl... can't believe the next time I take her photos she'll be ONE!! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious sweet photos indeed!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09