Wednesday

Introducing Campbell... 9 Days New!! :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, San Angelo Newborn Photographer


I spent my morning with this lil lady, Miss Campbell and her endearing parents Anne & Tim.  They've waited a long time for this little bundle and it's been so fun to get to work with them and get to know them during the process of doing both their maternity & newborn sessions.  Miss Campbell was just a delight, made our session super easy by being extra snuggly and sleepy!!  She must have just felt so at home... she initiated me right into the family as she peed all over me while I was holding holding her to sooth her before she took a snack break!  I was very careful to warn her mommy & daddy that at some point she WILL potty on the blanket and that is OK (oxyclean!)... but I forgot to mention that it could also happen ON ME too!  Ha ha, it was hilarious and I just assured them that "we've bonded now" and that all was well!  Hope you enjoy this little sneek peek guys!  Thanks so much for choosing In Bloom!  :)





INB_4218




INB_4261




INB_4017

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09