Thursday

Griffin & Fam






I feel like I have a history with this little man!!  This is his 4th session with me, he was in the womb for the first one.  I was with his lovely extended family and friends at his Bris Ceremony, and we shot a newborn session at his home, and just recently joined them again for a 4 month old session!  This guy is handsome and has such grown up features... and those eyes are some serious blue!!  I especially loved his little patch of hair on top of his head... his parents affectionately called his "toupee!!" He's teething already and we had to work hard to get those hands out of his mouth to see that grin underneath!  I added in a thumb-sucking shot just for fun, since this was the case!!  

Griffin's mom just really struck me as ..... happy and content.  She had a glow about her that was even more present than when we took her pregnancy portraits.  You can see it all over these pictures!!  It was obvious to me that the bond between the three of them is very strong.... and this is one happy, thriving family.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Karyn,
The pics on the blog are AMAZING!!!! I esp love the one close up of his face and eyes you did on the bed.
Thank you thank you- LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09