Tuesday

Tiffany...





So my husband got his first tattoo about 4 months ago.  The manager of the tattoo shop let it be known that he & his wife, Tiffany, were expecting their third baby girl soon.  My ear perked and I inquired as to whether or not he'd be up to trading services (as I've been considering a tattoo on my upper arm/shoulder area for a while now.... yes, I know.....).  He was game and convinced his sweet little wife to go for it.  I'd always wanted to photograph a mommy that was tattooed up!  She is petite and beautiful... and the canvas of some creative art as well as a gorgeous baby belly.  Thanks Tiffany for coming by... hope you enjoy these!  More to come...  

PS. Don't you just love the skull undies??  I didn't want to cover them up because I thought they were so great!!  Her leg tattoo is so beautiful... never been much of a skull tattoo girl but this one was so beautiful!!  Who knew?  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karyn,

I love them! I have not felt pretty during this entire pregnancy, but you made it all better. :-)
Thank you! - Tiffany

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09