Wednesday

Three Belgian Beauties!






This is my lovely friend Ann.  We met some time ago at a Tastefully Simple party (YUM) and swapped our business info.  She has a thriving Arbonne International business (botanically based skin care, make-up, detox and wellness products for men, women, & babies).  Ironically, we both got involved in a local networking group a few weeks ago to promote our companies.  I've been enjoying seeing her smiling, fresh face and getting to know her each week at our breakfast meetings!  

Her sister & niece came to visit from Belgium and Ann decided to celebrate their time together by hiring me to create some fun portraits of the three of them!  How nice is that??!  They all looked wonderful in their color-coordinated outfits and were very playful and fun!  Ann's niece, Femke, had a nice time splashing around and performing for me.  Ann had to translate everything I said to her as she spoke Dutch only.  Here is just a sampling of the pictures... Ann, there are lots more where this came from... it was hard to choose!?  Enjoy... and I'll be in touch when your gallery is uploaded!  

Pretty exciting stuff, come to think of it... my work is in Spain, England, and now Belgium!  In Bloom Photography International.... has a nice ring to, eh?  :)

If you'd like to contact Ann about any of the wonderful Arbonne Products, would like an additional stream of monthly income, or want to try the Arbone Baby Skin Care line for your new little one (I highly recommend it).... you may contact her at 561.271.6534.  

4 comments:

Pepper Blossom said...

these are really fun and colorful! good job in bloom international

~Karyn said...

Thank you Lydia... you are so faithful to check out my work!! Love you bunches! Ann really loved the preview pictures and can't wait to see more! I fixed this blog so that now anyone CAN leave a post. Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Karyn,
not only are you a fantastic photographer, you're apparently a computer ace too. Thanks for fixing the blog, because I want everyone to know how excited I am about the pics! Wait until my family in Belgium sees this. You just may have to become InBloom International :)
Thanks for plugging Arbonne too! I know you're excited about the products and it shows. Anyone who would like to have a free trial can contact me via www.anngranje.myarbonne.com
Love ya, Ann

Anonymous said...

Karyn: Your pictures are beautiful. I always knew Ann was pretty but you captured her inner and outer beauty! It is a pleasure knowing you and sharing what you do. Judith

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09